This has been an unusually active year for deals and pitches. In Asia- Pacific, more than 4,000 accounts changed hands yup, that’s more than 12 per day with over US$650 million in revenue flowing into new pockets a new record since we started been tracking the New Business League with Campaign.
When it comes to deals, you may not be shocked to learn that WPP and Dentsu led the way with seven deals...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events