While media is typically the largest single marketing expenditure, few marketers have a firm grasp of how their investments have performed. Marketers are also unsure whether the agency recommending and making the purchase has delivered real value. All this serves to make makes buying media effectively and efficiently an ongoing challenge.
The truth is, media buying has become vastly more complex, fragmented and costly in recent years. The quality, as well as the cost,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events