Millennials in Southeast Asia are living very different lives to those of their parents. With the 90s bringing about the collapse of military rule in many SEA countries and the internet opening up an exchange and platform for new ideas, opinions and inspiration, the millennials woke to a strange, hopeful and optimistic world. They are seen as the generation in transition, often revisiting and redefining values.
These young adults are confident in their ability...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events