A new TVC for Hong Kong Airlines by DDB Group Hong Kong takes a clever approach to using a celebrity endorser Not showing the celebrity except at the end. This not only builds a puzzle into the spot, perhaps increasing attention, but also lets the viewer experience the treatment that, according to the tagline, the airline gives to all its customers.
Ad Nut's cynical side notes that reducing the celebrity's screen time could have...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events