Ad Nut's old oak tree was inundated with rap-based advertising last week. Well, two examples came in. But that counts as inundation around here.
Above, we have a Malaysian rapper called Altimet, dropping rhymes for Malaysia's national day in a video by FCB Kuala Lumpur for RHB Bank.
Below, we have a young Singaporean gentleman known as ShiGGa Shay, in a clip by Arcade for a Gatsby-brand pomade. Actually,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events