Campaign Asia Pacific grabbed five minutes with Darren Burns at this week's PR 360 Asia conference in Hong Kong to ask his thoughts on the state of PR today and what the next generation joining the industry can expect.
Burns is China president and chair of innovation and creativity at Weber Shandwick, which won the top awardAsia Pacific Network of the Yearat the PR Awards Asia, held later in the evening....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events