Being tasked to advertise adult-incontinence products has got to be unnerving. The temptation to use humour to lighten a taboo topic must be great. But the condition, which can cause people to withdraw from activities and social situations, is no laughing matter. At the same time, one can easily picture an overly dramatic treatment being unbearable.
The people at Tena, along with BBDO Malaysia, have found a smart solution with this video, which has been...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events