Spotify is closing out the decade with its new multi-channel 'Wrapped' campaign looking at how people in Southeast Asia listened to music during the 2010s. The work will run until the end of the month across OOH, digital, social, TV and mall activations in select markets in Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines.
Similar December TVCs in each market shows a music fan in her room singing along earlier versions of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events