Creating a consumer-friendly image for a bank cannot be an easy task in this day and age. Which is why this film for Malaysia's RHB Bank, by FCB Kuala Lumpur, gets the Ad Nut stamp of approval.
By the end, even this jaded cynic felt sure that the bank actually believes in the philosophy it's selling. Whether that's actually true is something on which Ad Nut has neither data nor opinion As always it's up...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events