Quick, give me that KFC bucket, because I think I'm going to vomit.
This happy little video, posted last week on the KFC Philippines YouTube channel, came to my attention thanks to some fawning coverage on Mashable. In the clip, the brand uses the cutest amphibious vehicle you ever saw to bring some fried chicken to a lovely woman who, at 69, has trouble getting around her perpetually flooded village. The woman...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events