Dating technology has come such a long way. Look back at how awfully unappealing and clinical the website for eHarmony was back in 2011, compared to how it looks today.
Now OkCupid, the American company founded in the early 2000s, which is launching its first 360-degree campaign in India, not only has a highly engaging website and app but has even added an element of social purpose to its mission, encouraging...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events