Malaysian radio station BFM89.9 partnered with independent advertising agency Fishermen to self-fund and produce a street-food video highlighting the diversity and richness of its cuisine, as well as the local vendors behind famous street food operations.
The videowhich was released yesterdayis part of a larger campaign called BersatuforMakan directly translating to Unite for Food and a response to Malaysia being left out of the Netflix documentary, despite the country being known...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events