A new campaign by Iris Singapore for Hugo Boss focuses on Singaporean Olympic gold-medallist Joseph Schooling, and specifically on the time he spent as a young athelete training overseas.
The film, which shows Schooling in his actual training environments in Austin, Texas, debuted Friday at an event at Singapore's Marina Bay Sands, which also makes a cameo in the film. The campaign also includes digital, social and OOH.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events