CANNES - The Economists' second panel session, which took place on Tuesday, featured Marc Pritchard, global marketing and brand building officer, PG Brad Jakeman, president global beverage group, PepsiCo and Lori Lee, senior EVP and global marketing officer of ATT Inc.
Moderated by Daniel Franklin, Executive Editor at The Economist, the second panel session featured thought provoking and at times controversial conversation from Marc Pritchard, global marketing and brand building officer,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events