CANNES Should next year’s Cannes Lions have its very own Razzies to showcase the worst of marketing ahead of the main event itself
That suggestion for the Festival of Creatvitiy to follow a similar path to the Oscars, made by Airbnb CMO Jonathan Mildenhall, drew rapturous applause during a panel at Cannes moderated by Alexandra Suich, technology editor at The Economist.
The fourth panel session of the Wake Up with The...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events