The online video went viral after its release on 14 April, with more than 5.5 million YouTube views so far. In the video, created by Ogilvy Brazil, a former police sketch artist creates drawings of women based on their own descriptions of themselves, then again based on descriptions provided by people who have met the woman in question briefly. He never sees the women himself. The differences between the resulting sketches evoke surprise and introspection.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events