We’ve become so used to placing automatic trust in the data that technology collects for us, from view counts to popularity polls, that we forget this isn’t always trustworthy, said David Guerrero, creative chairman of BBDO Guerrero in the Philippines.
Speaking to Campaign Asia's deputy editor Olivia Parker at Campaign360, which took place on March 20 in Singapore, Guerrero stressed a continued need for human understanding rather than delegating all decision-making to technology....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events