It only takes a few minutes on a Cadbury Facebook page to see the brand's point. Underneath a video post on the group's India page entreating viewers to buy a Cadbury 'Wish Pack' bar for a chance to win gadgets, one user, 'Kyla Aaron' has written
Nope. You endorse Halal. I don't support companies that fund terrorism.
Race, ethnicity and religion-related comments along these lineshate-fuelled sentiment, as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events