For Arsenal FC, with more Facebook fans in Indonesia than any other country including the UK, Asia is a critical market. It's why the club has invested in a sales office in Singapore and a content hub in Shanghai.
It's also why its managing director Vinai Venkatesham was recently in Singapore speaking about the importance of key Asian markets, technology and the women's game to football's future.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events