IPG Mediabrands agency UM closed more than 60 offices in 40 countries on 19 July for Impact Day, part of its 'Better World' philanthropic initiative.
The event, which started two years ago, saw more than 1000 APAC staffers take part in volunteer community-service efforts, according to the agency.
“Being environmentally and socially conscious, finding ways to use our time, talent and resources to give back and help create a better...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events