Unilever's Lux hosted 32 ambassadors from 13 countries including Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Thailand for a co-creation bootcamp in London in early August.
At once an educational experience for the ambassadors and a series of Instagram-ready activities, the event introduced the group to master perfumers from Firmenich one of the brand's fragrance houses and gave them time with Anne Radmacher, the global VP in charge of the brand, as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events