New inflight magazine 852 replaces Hong Kong Airlines' Aspire title and has a completely new look and feelbut will be produced by the same publisher, Ink, which also handles all media sales for the airline.
The magazine will focus heavily on Hong Kong trends and news, but the central story each month will see a writer undertake a challenge, helping readers to explore a new city. In the December kick-off...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events