The Bras Basah and Bugis precincts were transformed during August from a bustling arts district by day to one bathed in brilliant, vibrant rays of light by night. Heritage buildings became giant canvases brightened by colour while performers, musicians and artists roved the streets and staged shows to entertain inquisitive onlookers. Welcome to another edition of the Singapore Night Festival.
Organised by the National Heritage Board NHB and supported by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events