Gamescom, the world’s largest computer and video games festival, will make its Asian debut in Singapore from October 15 to 18, 2020. Gamescom has been held in Cologne, Germany, annually since 2009, and has grown to become an international platform for the gaming industry with over 300,000 attendees each year.
The event in Singapore will comprise a two-day industry gaming conference and a three-day trade and public exhibition, including esports events, emerging tech in video...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events