The Singapore Cocktail Festival's SGCF second edition took place last month across 10 days and 41 bars, and featured 24 international bartenders.
The highlight for visitors was a three-day carnival-like setup dubbed the “Festival Village” at Empress Lawn, which made use of Victoria Concert Hall as a resplendent backdrop. This segment of the festival pulled in 8,000 visitors.
“The choice of venue is crucial. It determines the canvas against which the event...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events