Entertainment giant 21st Century Fox has appointed Zenith as its media agency in Asia-Pacific, concluding a pitch that lasted more than a year.
The company spent about US$100 million on media in the region in 2015, according to sources. Zenith also retains the business in China and Australia. Campaign Asia-Pacific was unable to confirm the incumbent on the account in Asia.
In May 2013, the company reviewed worldwide media buying and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events