On a nighttime call this week with a potential partner for Dentsu Aegis Network’s recently launched Female Foundry, I heard it again I don’t understand why we need to differentiate. A founder should just be a founder, male or female.”
As an experienced professional who is influential in the global startup community, the man who said this has significant experience and insight to help foster and develop startups. Yet in our discussion, he showed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events