WPP’s latest agency conglomeration declared itself open for business last night with a launch party in London and the unveiling of its new name, 'Superunion'. Made up of five WPP brand and design agenciesThe Partners, Lambie-Nairn, Addison, VBAT and Brand Union, which has by far the largest footprint in Asia with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Jakarta, Beijing and Shanghaithe new shop will be headed in this region by CEO Benedict Gordon....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events