WPP has appointed Publicis Groupe's Laurent Ezekiel to the newly created role of chief marketing and growth officer.
Ezekiel, who grew up in London and is half-British and half-French, brings technology and client-facing experience two key areas that new WPP chief executive Mark Read has named as priorities.
He will split his time between New York and London in a similar fashion to his...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events