Jens Monsees, most recently BMW Group's corporate vice president in charge of global digital strategy, corporate planning and product strategy, will take over as CEO and managing director of WPP AUNZ effective October 1.
He will take over from John Steedman, who became interim CEO in October upon the departure of Mike Connaghan. Steedman will continue to lead the company until Monsees comes aboard and work with him to ensure a smooth handover, according to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events