In connection with World Mental Health Day yesterday, WPP Health Practice and Ogilvy Health Australia announced a partnership with a health-tech startup called BioBeats.
Volunteer employees at WPP Health Practice in London, Milan and Sydney will wear a device that collects physiological and psychological data, including heart rate variability. The pilot project will provide personalised insights and solutions via an app designed to reduce stress and improve mental health, while also delivering anonymised...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events