Entries are now open for the fourth Women Leading Change Awards, which will take place in Singapore on May 27.
Women Leading Change celebrates the successes of women in Asia. We invite you to nominate the women who, over the last 12 months, have shown outstanding leadership and fostered groundbreaking innovation in the media and marketing industry, as well as the future leaders of tomorrow.
- Entries will be accepted from the entire Asia Pacific region.
- Entries must relate only to achievements between January 1, 2019 and March 19, 2020.
Dates and deadlines
- Early-bird entry deadline: February 20
- Normal entry deadline: March 10
- Late entry deadline: March 19
- Ticket sales open for awards ceremony: April 3
- Shortlist announcement: May 6
- Awards presentation: May 27
- Early-bird entry: HK$2,150 (before February 20 at 6pm HK/SG)
- Normal entry: HK$2,400 (after February 20 at 6 pm HK/SG)
- Late entry: HK$2,800 (After March 10 at 6pm HK/SG)
For more information including awards categories and entry kit, please see the Women Leading Change website: www.womenleadingchange.asia.
Here's a look at Women Leading Change 2019:
For more information:
Head of Awards Events
+852 2122 5273
Senior Conference Producer
+852 3175 1922
General Award Enquiry
Women Leading Change Awards Team
Commercial Director, Southeast Asia
+65 6579 0556