Somewhere in the first half of the last decade, social media influencer marketing was sitting pretty, somewhere between innovation trigger’ and the peak of inflated expectations’ on Gartner’s hype cycle. Instagram had just launched, influencers’ were gaining well, influence, and marketers were figuring out how to turn it all in their favour.
More recently, however, influencer marketing has been stuck in the trough of disillusionment. On a global level, social-media platforms have faced increasing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events