It's a name that could only have come from America, as did most of the reviews it refers to the 'Mediapalooza', the unprecedented 21 pitches that kicked off through this summer, ruining many a media agency executive’s holiday plans and some consultants too.
With many of the world’s largest advertisers involvedPG, L’Oreal, Unilever, Volkswagen, Coca-Cola and othersit has become the touchstone of 2015’s shift in the role media agencies are being...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events