There’s something almost Shakespearean about the WPP board calling in legal counsel to investigate allegations of personal misconduct. Sorrell has denied any wrongdoing but the question of his remained tenure at the company has never looked more in doubt.
Some analysts have predicted that he won’t be replaced instead the board will break up the company into its component parts and sold off in order to maximise its value. But there remain a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events