Consider this. Uber founded 2009 is now valued more than Ford founded 1899 and Fiat Chrysler 1908 combined.
It’s an equation that should make any marketer stop and think.
Scale, physical presence, media share and heritage these are the established ingredients of a successful, resilient brand but they may no longer be enough to survive and prosper.
For established brands, it begs the question what are the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events