Life inside the great Chinese firewall presents something of a paradox. Despite living in the world’s fastest-growing cashless economy and enjoying mobile conveniences that aren't available elsewhere, people who want access to sites the rest of the world takes for granted, including Google, Twitter and Facebook, have had to employ VPN virtual private network software. Running a VPN imposes a speed penalty, and can be unreliable, but for a long time VPNs have given those with the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events