Basti Chendra craves change. Any change.
“The world today changes in an extreme speed However, I feel like most big agencies in Indonesia seems to work in the same old organisational structure and hierarchy ever since Bill Bernbach put art directors beside copywriters,” says the creative director of Wunderman Thompson in Jakarta.
Many industry players share her sentiments. While advertising itself is evolving at rocket speeds, the agencies behind it are mostly...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events