The World Federation of Advertisers WFA has appointed David Porter, Unilever's vice-president of global media for APAC Africa, as its new regional vice president for Asia-Pacific. He replaces Sameer Desai, Global Head of Consumer Healthcare at Mundipharma, who steps down after four years in the role but will continue working with the WFA.
Porter previously served as APAC chair of WFA's Media Forum. With more than 40 years of industry experience in both...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events