As more delegates are incorporating green juices and yoga wear into their lifestyles, venues and planners look for ways to embody wellness in their meetings programmes.
“There’s a rising expectation that you should be able to attain and maintain wellness everywhere that you go at home or at work or when you travel,” said Jeremy McCarthy, group director of spa, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group.
“Traditionally, the meetings experience is inherently unhealthy,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events