The capital of New Zealand will be getting a new conference and exhibition centre, which will begin construction next year. The 18,000-sqm space will feature 10,000-sqm of dedicated convention space spread across its top two floors and a 1,650-sqm ground-floor exhibition gallery to accommodate touring exhibitions.
The business events market is currently worth around $240 million US$164 million to the city and is among the most lucrative within Wellington’s tourism portfolio, according to David...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events