Weber Shandwick today announced the appointment of three new creative heads across Asia-Pacific, effective immediately.
David Du has rejoined the communications agency in China as group creative director and head of Beijing creative. Du previously worked at Weber Shandwick between 2013 and 2017, and comes back after being executive creative director at EUB Digital Lab. Before this, he worked at Ogilvy and Saatchi Saatchi.
In addition, Uma Rudd Tan has joined as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events