Wearable technologies seem to have evolved into Asia’s latest fashion accessory. New gadgets integrate with clothing and bodies to feed back data about how we eat, sleep and exhaust ourselves. There’s so many ways to parse and quantify daily life and new technology develops so fast that the launch of “Google contact lenses” can’t be too far away. Oh wait, this just in.
Product developers and brands have both caught on to the trend....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events