Sydney and Melbourne might steal the spotlight in Australia, but the traditionally second-tier city’ of Brisbane is gaining clout over the years with a string of global and regional events such as Siggraph Asia 2019. Public events and festivals too such as Curiocity and World Science Festival are attracting national visitors.
According to Juliet Alabaster, general manager, business events, Brisbane Marketing, the state has many things going for it, chief of which is its “uniquely...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events