The campaign is launching in key Queensland and eastern seaboard markets starting this week, with other domestic and international media going live in 2017. It's a complete re-brand including TVCs, long-form digital content, social, outdoor and print, according to the agency, which was appointed following a competitive pitch in July.
Ad Nut thinks the main video top is a cut above typical tourism spots, which always try to cram way too much into their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events