The Brisbane Convention Bureau and University of Queenland's School of Languages and Cultures secured a trifecta of conferences worth over A$2.1 million US$1.53 million for the city's economy.
The events are the 9th International Conference on Intercultural Pragmatics and Communication INPRA in June 2020 the 6th Biennial Colloquium of the Languages and Cultures Network for Australian Universities LCNAU in November 2021 and the 6th International Conference on Conversation Analysis ICCA in July 2022....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events