Recent figures from the Queensland Business Events Survey have revealed that Gold Coast attracts 44% of all conferences in Queensland. In its last financial year, the region attracted $540mil US$375mil worth of business events, more than 3,000 meetings and 222,000 delegates.
While Gold Coast might traditionally fare as a leisure destination, it has managed to use its tourism attractions to also deliver a combination of meeting and accommodation venues and delegate experiences. According to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events