As the Commonwealth Games kicks off in Gold Coast today, the state tourism board braces for over 600,000 visitors to stream in over the next 11 days.
Adding to the figure are 6,600 athletes and team officials from 70 Commonwealth nations and territories who have arrived in the Sunshine State.
Destination Gold Coast has been prepping for the event since 2011, and are collaborating with Tourism Australia to maximise the international tourism-related...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events