Organisers of the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games are facing the wrath of many viewers and spectators who caught the closing ceremony live last night.
The event was criticised for letting the athletes into the stadium before the ceremony kicked off, effectively eliminating the traditional “entrance” that many viewers look forward to.
Australia’s Channel Seven team that was reporting the broadcast live criticised the coverage on-air “We understand many people have been disappointed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events