Curiocity, a science and tech festival in Brisbane that features immersive experiences’ across the city, has just wrapped up its inaugural edition. For three weeks, installations, pop-ups, and interactive spaces by local and international artists were on public display for free. Brisbane has a target to hold one significant public event per month, and this will likely be a mainstay for the month of March.
One aspect of the festival was the Curiocities trail...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events